AutoCAD 2022 gives you the flexibility to work anywhere
AutoCAD is a commercial computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting software application that is right for your usage. If you’re on a perpetual license of AutoCAD 2016 or earlier, here’s what’s new in AutoCAD 2022.
- 2022 Trace: Safely review and add feedback directly to a DWG file without altering the existing drawing.
- 2022 Share: Send a controlled copy of your drawings to teammates to securely access wherever they are.
- 2022 Count: Automate the counting of blocks or geometry and reduce errors. Export your data to a dynamic table.
- 2022 Push to Autodesk Docs: Publish your CAD drawing sheets as PDFs directly from AutoCAD to Autodesk Docs.
- Drawing History: See changes made to your drawing over time and get automatic insights about previous versions.
- Xref Compare: Compare two versions of an external Xref and implement changes without leaving your current drawing. • Blocks palette: Insert blocks efficiently from the Libraries tab on desktop or • Autodesk desktop app: Get alerts and install software updates without disrupting your workflow.
- AutoCAD anytime, anywhere: Access AutoCAD from your desktop, web, and mobile devices.*
Get more information on AutoCAD
Contact one of Insight's Autodesk specialists
Webinar: Accelerate your Business with AutoCAD & Adobe Sign
- How you can do more with the AutoCAD 2022 toolsets
- How to automate counting tasks to reduce errors
- Track and manage drawings efficiently - Send reminders automatically and keep track of drawing signing status in real time.
- Streamline digital workflow and ensure high compliance through integration with Adobe Sign.